Would you like to join our busy, friendly medical practice? We are looking for an experienced secretary to join our expanding team in Bracknell and Crowthorne. The post is to provide full secretarial and administrative support to Practice Manager, Doctors and Health Professionals over three sites. This will include processing private applications for claims, benefits, insurances and SARs (Subject Access Requests), as well as typing clinical letters and managing the administration of referrals via eRS (electronic referral system formally known as Choose and Book). You will also take a lead role in the administration of child protection systems in the practice.
Monday to Friday, minimum of 6 hours per day, up to full time.
Willing to work across our three surgeries within Ringmead Medical Practice in Bracknell & Crowthorne.
This post involves high quality, high output working ensuring that enquiries are dealt with appropriately in accordance with departmental standards. Attention to detail is essential. Training will be provided.
No Agencies Please
Please note that we reserve the right to close any post early should we receive a significant number of satisfactory applications.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are a friendly, busy three site GP surgery looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Practice Nurse (s) with a strong emphasis on good teamwork and flexibility to join our team. The ideal candidate is a Registered Nurse with excellent clinical skills, competent in all usual treatment room tasks, including baby immunisations and management of chronic disease.
Full time, part time, Job Share considered. Please specify what hours you would be looking for.
If you are a Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge and are passionate about patient care we can offer you flexible hours, full induction and training.
The successful candidate will join the current team of one ANP, four RNs, two Assistant Practitioners and .three Health Care Assistants.
Previous experience would be advantageous but we would consider up-skilling exceptional candidates.
Experience in QOF; Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Chronic Disease Management, general Nurse duties e.g. Ear syringing and dressings as well as Travel Immunisations and Childhood Immunisations. Using clinical systems ideally EMIS.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if a sufficient number of candidates have applied.
Salaried GP vacancy at Ringmead Medical Practice, Berkshire (up to 8 sessions). Job share considered.
Ringmead Medical Practice in Berkshire, bordering Surrey and North Hampshire, isseeking a highly motivated GP to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team.
Due to recent growth in our list size, we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative GP to join our diverse and expanding practice
- Large training practice (23,000 patients) based over 3 sites – two in Bracknell and one in Crowthorne
- Medical officers for private school
- Friendly, diverse and supportive multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses (ANPs, practice nurses, HCAs), paramedic practitioners, pharmacists, MSK specialist, health coaches
- High achieving; consistently obtaining top QOF points
- Rated Good by CQC
- Dynamic and forward thinking; willing to take leaps and grasp opportunities (recent finalists in General Practice Awards for most innovative practice)
- Established administrative & management team active within local CCG, federation and community (successful formation of PCN with 2 other local practices)
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and development of individual growth
- Enthusiastic, like-minded, team player who enjoys what they do – simple really!
About The Vacancy
- Competitive salary
- Up to 8 sessions (job share considered)
- Generous leave allowance
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity Paid
- Start date negotiable
To arrange an informal visit, please contact: