We are working with The Health Triangle Primary Care Network (PCN) to offer the vaccine to all our patients who are eligible.
We have been told the order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in. www.gov.uk/covid-vaccine-priority-groups
Update 8th June 2021 – We are now contacting all patients aged over 18 years old. You may receive a text or a phone call from the practice.
All eligible patients between 18yrs and 39yrs will receive the Pfizer vaccine
Those aged over 40yrs will receive either the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine or Pfizer vaccine as per the availability on the day.
Please see this news post for more information on this update.
The text link remains valid – if a convenient date is not showing then please keep trying as new clinics will be added.
If you are in cohorts 1 to 9 and are yet to have your first dose or second dose, please email email@example.com.
There is up to date information about the vaccine here, it also includes information about contraindications (when it’s not suitable to have the vaccination).
- Unless we have asked you to contact us, we will be in touch to offer you the vaccine – please don’t contact us as it will stop people getting through on the phone lines
- You will need two injections up to twelve weeks apart
- The invite may come by text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by our PCN, so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number
- We will attempt to contact you multiple times
- You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes, but you will be able to still get the vaccination if you wish
Are you a carer? Please contact our colleagues at www.signal4carers.org.uk to register for local support and information.
Find out more about COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting on GOV.UK www.gov.uk/covid-19-vaccination-and-blood-clotting
Or see this information leaflet from Public Health England COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting.
Our advice to you is to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Please do not call the surgery about the choice of vaccine. The vaccinator on the day will be able to guide you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We will keep this page, and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.