We are working with The Health Triangle Primary Care Network (PCN) to offer the vaccine to all our patients who are eligible.
We have been told the order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in. www.gov.uk/covid-vaccine-priority-groups
Update 12th April 2021 - We are now contacting patients for their second dose who had their first 11 to 12 weeks ago. You may receive a text or a phone call from the practice.
If you are in cohorts 1 to 9 and are yet to have your first dose, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our news link for more information.
Click here for more information about what our text message looks like and how to decline the invitation.
There is up to date information about the vaccine here, it also includes information about contraindications (when it's not suitable to have the vaccination).
Frimley Health have also produced a useful FAQ resource.
- Unless we have asked you to contact us, we will be in touch to offer you the vaccine - please don't contact us as it will stop people getting through on the phone lines
- You will need two injections up to twelve weeks apart
- The invite may come by text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by our PCN, so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number
- We will attempt to contact you multiple times
- You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes, but you will be able to still get the vaccination if you wish
Are you a carer? Please contact our colleagues at www.signal4carers.org.uk to register for local support and information.
Find out more about COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting on GOV.UK www.gov.uk/covid-19-vaccination-and-blood-clotting
Or see this information leaflet from Public Health England COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting.
Our advice to you is to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Please do not call the surgery about the choice of vaccine. The vaccinator on the day will be able to guide you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We will keep this page, and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.