We are very excited to be able to start offering the Covid-19 vaccine to our patients. We are working with The Health Triangle Primary Care Network (PCN) to offer the vaccine to all our patients who are eligible.
We have been told the order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in.
Update 11th February 2021 - Now inviting all over 65s and those in the Shielding / Clinically Extremely Vulnerable list & Health Care Workers
Click here for more information about what our text message looks like and how to decline the invitation.
Please note we are unable to vaccinate informal carers as you remain in priority group 6.
There is up to date information about the vaccine here, it also includes information about contraindications (when it's not suitable to have the vaccination).
In terms of the current practicalities:
- We will contact you to offer you the vaccine - please don't contact us as it will stop people getting through on the phone lines.
- You will need two injections up to twelve weeks apart.
- We are in the process of developing pathways to vaccinate housebound patients.
- The invite may come by text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by our PCN, so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number.
- We will attempt to contact you multiple times.
- You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes, but you will be able to still get the vaccination if you wish.
Please see our FAQ document here.
We will keep this page, and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.