We are working with The
Health Triangle Primary Care Network (PCN) to offer the vaccine to all our
patients who are eligible.
We have been told the
order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in. www.gov.uk/covid-vaccine-priority-groups
Update 8th June
2021 - We are now contacting all patients aged over 18 years old. You may
receive a text or a phone call from the practice.
All eligible patients between 18yrs and 39yrs will receive
the Pfizer vaccine
Those aged over 40yrs will receive either the AstraZeneca/Oxford
vaccine or Pfizer vaccine as per the availability
on the day.
Please see this news post for more information on this update.
The text link remains
valid - if a convenient date is not showing then please keep trying as new
clinics will be added.
If you are in cohorts 1 to
9 and are yet to have your first dose or second dose, please email email@example.com.
Click here for more information about what our text
message looks like and how to decline the invitation.
There is up to date information
about the vaccine here, it also includes
information about contraindications (when it's not suitable to have the
Frimley Health have also produced a useful FAQ resource.
- Unless we have asked you to contact us, we will be in touch to offer you the vaccine - please don't contact us as it will stop people getting through on the phone lines
- You will need two injections up to twelve weeks apart
- The invite may come by text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by our PCN, so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number
- We will attempt to contact you multiple times
- You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes, but you will be able to still get the vaccination if you wish
Are you a carer? Please
contact our colleagues at www.signal4carers.org.uk to register for
local support and information.
Find out more about
COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting on GOV.UK www.gov.uk/covid-19-vaccination-and-blood-clotting
Or see this information
leaflet from Public Health England COVID-19 vaccination and blood
Our advice to you is to
get vaccinated as soon as possible. Please do not call the surgery about the
choice of vaccine. The vaccinator on the day will be able to guide you. Thank
you for your patience and understanding.
We will keep this page,
and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.